Hello, my names Gemma and I am a social media addict. I will admit it, I love social media, I am always scrolling though Instagram stalking amazing beautiful girls asking myself ‘Why don’t I look like that’. But to be honest, I think that most people these days are exactly the same as me. Of course I also love it for staying in contact with my friends, and also my friends I have never even met, and thats why I love social media. You can interact with people who love the same things as you do.
So here are a few reasons you know that you are seriously addicted to social media.
- When you go out for a meal, religiously before you dig into your yummy food you will take a photo of it, and immediately upload it to Instagram/Twitter, or one of my favourites, Snapchat.
- You constantly have a back up photo on your phone ready to upload to social media just incase there is a day with bad lighting or it’s rain gin outside.
- Buying random things that you really don’t need and probably don’t have enough money for, but you do anyway because it would be the perfect prop for an Instagram photo.
- You’ve been stalking someone Instagram feed that you’re 2 years down and pray that you don’t accidentally like one of their photos.
- You love the fact that Twitter tells you what you’ve missed whilst you’ve been away. How could you have missed that?!
- When the WIFI is down and you have no internet data left. The world is ending!!
- You feel famous when your tweet statistics go through the roof, oh yeah!
- You have at least 5 different photo editing apps on your phone, just to create the perfect effect on your selfie ( that took 527 shots to find the perfect one )
- When you wake up in the morning you spend at least a good 15 minutes scrolling through your phone to see wha you had missed though the night time.
- When you just sit on your laptop/phone refresh your timeline…Why has no-one posted anything, whats going on?!
- Someone asks you what you’ve been up to today, and all you have done is scroll the internet all day.
- When you accidentally take the most amazing picture that wasn’t on purpose, your life has been made and you can’t wait to share it with the world.
- If you have a pet, they are the main theme of your social media. Can’t stop snapcatting the cuteness!
Love always, G x