The Liebster blogger award is an award that small bloggers give to others and is a great way of finding similar blogs to yours! You have to state 11 facts about yourself, answer the questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
I had never really heard of the Liebster Blogger Award’s before, until the lovely Amber from My Lovely Little Bog nominated me to take part, to get to know other bloggers and for you guys to get to know me also, so I thought why the heck not?!
11 Facts about me
- I am a true Costa coffee addict. If you can’t fine me, I will probably would have taken a little drive to Costa. My favourite order is an Iced Caramel Latte. Mmm.
- Highlighter is my favourite make-up product ever. You cannot have enough highlighter .
- I am lucky enough to work with my best friend, and he is also a blogger too!
- I cannot sleep unless it is dead quiet. Even the smallest noise will make me agitated.
- Guylian praline chocolates are my favourite food ever ever.
- I absolutely love blogging, and the blogging world. I feel like I have finally found what I love doing.
- Whenever I go into Primark I will always get a new pair of PJ’s.
- I am a massive Justin Bieber fan, I always have and always will be.
- I have never used my Jo Malone candle as it’s too pretty to burn.
- I still sleep with my teddy that I had when I was little, called Brown Bear.
- Theme parks are my favourite fun place.
My Questions from Amber
- What is your favourite make up product that you own?– My Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette, it’s b-e-a-uutiful.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?– I hope to be in a job that I really enjoy doing, to have moved in with my boyfriend and started our life together.
- What products are currently in your make-up bag?– Okay I have a few. Bourjois City Radiance foundation, Rimmel Wake-Me Up concealer, Benefit’s Watt’s Up highlighter, Mac Warm Soul bronzer, Maybelline Lash Sensational and Soap & Glory archery brow pencil.
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?– I try not to care what other people think of me, I will always do what I love doing and chase my goals.
- How would you describe your go-to outfit?– In winter it was definitely my grey pair of jeans and a roll neck top form Primark. Very casual! But know it’s getting warmer I think it’s time for that to change…
- What do you like to do in your spare time?– I work full time, and they are quite long hours. When I’m not at work I love to blog, film videos for my YouTube channel and spending time with my boyfriend.
- Tell me an interesting fact about yourself?– I know I’ve already said this, but I am totally obsessed with Costa Coffee.
- What is your favourite piece of clothing?– At the moment it is a pink cord pinafore that I recently bought from ASOS, it’s so pretty I love it!
- What has been your favourite holiday?– Okay, I can’t choose between Las Vegas, Disneyland Paris, or Florida.
- What is your favourite make up brand?– I think it has to be Too Faced. But I love so many!
- Why did you start a blog?- I loved ready blog, and just thought to myself ‘Why can’t I do this?!” So I just took the plunge, and I have never looked back.
Love always, G x